For those SME accountants whose clients use invoice finance – regardless of if they’re new to it or fully proficient – The Cashflow Maximisation service, Optimise, can help manage working capital more efficiently.
This service provides monthly reports that highlight exactly where the invoice finance facility is working and identifies where it can be improved. Each month it highlights cashflow performance and details opportunities to increase funding or reduce costs.
For as little as £85 per month, SME accountants and their clients have access to a dedicated helpdesk to answer all invoice finance related questions they may have.
Additional benefits include:
- Improved cashflow by overcoming challenges of low funding – whether from high disapprovals, high retentions or a customer’s poor credit rating
- Expert evaluation on the suitability of their ‘initial percentage’
- Opportunities to increase availability of cash
- Guidance on how to manage a funder’s expectations and ‘make your client’s case’
- Cost-effective funding that avoids unnecessary additional charges, including support with fee negotiations
For more information on how Optimise can be of benefit to your SME clients, click here.
Back to updates